Monday, October 17, 2005
Whee...

Hola...

LOL. My first blog post! Yippee. Well...atleast on Blogger. I've decided to abandon my wonderful Xanga blog for this.

Hah...I just found Suku's blog...went and typed 'sukanya' in the search thingy. Bet she'll be surprised at seeing my comment.

Life = drab right now. Exams are on. Studies to do. Sadly enough.

Had a Physics exam on Saturday...was sadly PATHETIC. Nothing I studied even came...definite fail. LOL. French, on the day before that, was pretty alright, except that all my pens were bent upon giving out on me. I spent half the time making them work. I suppose I could've just borrowed one from my FYJC partner...but I couldn't be bothered, it was a good way to waste time anyway. Especially since the comprehension made no sense whatever...neither the passage nor the questions themselves. Sad. ^_^

Have a measly English exam tomorrow. Our textbook is so royally boring, I slept just reading the first part of Unit 1. Who has newspaper articles in their English textbooks anyway?!

Whatever.

Anyway...on a happier note, I'm getting a new mobile! Whee. And its a camera phone. A Reliance one. My bro's been going nuts over it. I just hope that once I get the connection for it, I will be able to pry it from his hands.

Speaking of my bro, the kid has started reading books. I can hardly believe it...but I am forced to as I have to keep seeing it. Amazing development.

Anyhoo...Mani called me the other day. Was nice talking to her...but I couldn't hear much, and I didn't really know what to say, so it was weird. LOL. She sounds nice though.

I should probably scoot now, if I wish to read my wonderful (*cough*) English text in the morning before going off to write the exam. How droll...I'm getting up at 6 to read the most boring book ever.

Blee...ciao people.

-Deeps

P.S. Just randomly, Pearls Before Swine is an amazing comic strip. I'm confessedly obsessed.


posted by Paddy at 11:15 PM






9 Comments:

Blogger sukanya said:

Well well well.. i found your blog too.. how? advance search of course! heehee..

11:58 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Ding dong LOL.

4:01 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

join de flunk club .... umm noo u cant join ... u were spposed tah b de founder .... or m i?? bla ... who cares .... yay!! for de new mobile phone ....

4:12 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Oh...no no Dani. LOL. We have made a new club, as of yesterday. Sukanya's founder though, sadly enough.

4:14 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

OMG!! how did dat ever happen ... sukus de founder??? i demand an xplanation ...

4:18 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Haha...wait up...coming up in today's blog update.

4:18 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Hey am i dumb or am i dumb?
Firstly - i don't dave your url.. decondly eventho it wud be in my comments.. i look for it on advance search.. and don't find it (i did the same thing yesterday)
haahaha

10:28 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Oh wait.. i also found the shack url here!! YAY!!

10:32 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

best regards, nice info Etro striped shirts celebrex health institute national toy mature running aggravates my hemorrhoids Build laptop intel duo core Laserterapia rosacea

6:29 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile