Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Doomed To Failure

English was SO BORING. I don't think I've ever written a paper with so many comprehension passages. Yet, I managed to finish it, except for writing a pretty short essay coz I was fed up by then. =)

Anyway...Biology...11 hee-uge chapters...still on the 1st one...what does that tell you?

That I shall FAIL!!! Yippee! LOL.

Haha. Whatever, the prospects of passing are looking rather bleak at the mo.

Anyway, just did a poll to see which Eragon character I'm most like...this is the result:

You are most like BROM.

You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.

Anyway, should prolly get back to 'Sexual Reproduction (or 'refroction' as Bharde...this stupid college prof of ours, would say) in Angiosperms'.

Adios...


posted by Paddy at 11:03 PM






7 Comments:

Blogger sukanya said:

Wait - what the hell is that comment? ^
Blee.. its 12 am deebadi!! I have finished the sexual refroctions hahahaha.. chop!! =P
Oh did i mention i mean BOTH!! (angiosperms and humans)
By the time you read this the paper will be over though.. haha
Ding dong.. i goes and studies now... BYE!!!

12:02 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

I'm wondering...(what that comment was all about)...

Yay...I'm getting like 30/80 but I'm happee...LOL...cos atleast whatever I studied I could remember well.

Who asked you to sit for like almost 3 hours?! =P

4:03 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Hello.. i was writing.. iwas not sitting and "checking out hot young chicks" or "cocks" as the case may be.. haha.. (viresh..)
Dum dee dum.. are you online? come on na?
Oh and what happened to copying my update?

10:25 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

3:21 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Good design!
[url=http://ephngnhl.com/sinw/mvdi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yoopimgy.com/hcrj/jprr.html]Cool site[/url]

9:17 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

9:18 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Great work!
http://ephngnhl.com/sinw/mvdi.html | http://tfqkrlqj.com/tzvu/zmot.html

9:19 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile