Thursday, October 20, 2005
Befuddled, Frazzled, Puzzled

Am feeling distinctly un-myself right now. Dunno why...

The Bio exam was alright...I suppose. Better than I expected it would be. That was yesterday though. Today was Math. And it was HORRIBLE. I probably have done the best in Math when u compare all my papers so far (excepting Eng and French, of course), but when you go to an exam all raring to go and thinking you actually know stuff, it is sorely disappointing to find a completely HOPELESS paper. Math 2 was horrendous. I shall not speak anymore on this topic.

I have Chem tomorz....and I don't wanna study. *whine* I'm SICK of this constant studying. No matter how much you study, the portion never gets over.

I can't wait for tomorrow...when I can finally chill out, atleast a little, before I have to go back to writing exams at Kalras. My life is sad.

The Shack irritates me now. Except for Moony & Tonky...I can't be bothered to talk to anyone else there - d'shark and iker_raikkonen are irritating.

On a happier note, gotta write an article for Nutee's school mag. Atleast its something different from the usual stuff I'm sitting around doing these days, which pretty much only constitutes studying and running off for tests and classes.

Poor Nutee. Apparently the Camel called her the other day, and was bugging her cos Teeny's not been calling her. LOL. I'm so glad I escaped from Riyadh when I did. *sticks tongue out at Toony and Nutee*

Dani and Neil have been fighting again, LOL...they have no job. Thankfully my mediator duties when it comes to them are no more, but it seems I shall always be the Official Mediator for everyone. Had to pass on a message from Suku to Karishma today. Not good. If I sit around being a mediator for everyone I know, WHEN will I get a life of my own? =P

I haven't done anything much in Chem yet...LOL. I doubt I'm gonna get much done before I go for the exam, but I honestly don't care. I'd much rather study the stuff properly some other day, when I'm in a better mood to do so. Anyway its not like these are my finals.

Oh goodness. I have to update SIB. One day our readers will kill me for my severe disability to post up the chapters on time.

Blee...now I shall sleep...and wake up in the morn and hopefully have enough concentration to do Chem.

Salut.

- Padsy ^_^


posted by Paddy at 11:15 PM






9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Mortgage Rates Top 6 Percent
The rate has been bouncing between the year's low of 5.53 percent and the high of 6.04 the last week of March.
Regards,

Don

P.S. I have a make money online site/blog. It pretty much covers make money online related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

6:00 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Oh god deepti what sorta comments keep turning up on your blog!!
Haha. sad to know camel called nutee though.. pity her i do!
I have noy managed a solitary thing in chem.. which no doubt you know..
I'm so bored!! can't wait for 2 pm.. or rather 12 noon (i'm outta the class by then!)

9:55 AM 

Blogger G said:

PADDY!!!!
Greetings dumderhead =)

Frightfully sowwy bout ;anding here so late... me net's out and have taken over my dad's laptop, BWAHAHA. *grins evilly* Lol at spongebob paddypants!

tc dumdum!

Snivi

5:26 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Suku: I'm just fated to have weird anonymous people comment on my blog.

Gaya: Were you sleepy or suttin when u wrote that? You sound that way, LOL.

6:49 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

PADDY!!!!!! -hugs-

I went to Steph's xanga and I found ur link! Put my link up okay.. if it even shows up. I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you much.. you're always on when I'm like out for dinner and stuffs so I can't reply.

Good luck for all your exams. Mine ended and I got my results alrd. Hee.. don't study too hard though! Cya!!

12:52 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

HEE..I ARRIVE!

8:24 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

HEE..I ARRIVE!

8:24 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Heyaz Moonsy...LOL.

I'm supposing that anonymous person was Prongy...but who knows...can't be sure.

11:11 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Enjoyed a lot! »

1:33 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile