Monday, October 31, 2005
Bloody Lateral Raises...Phew...

I'm beat. LOL.

Went to the gym today...after ages. Missed going during the college exams, so decided I better get back to going. It felt good to work out today somehow, better than it ever has, even though I didn't see the head trainer, who is kiiiinda cute. LOL. Well, not that much, but he's alright, and he's way nice too. =P

Stupid lateral raises though. After about 15...I can't get my stupid elbows to raise. They keep slumping downwards. Now my shoulders are killing me.

It's Diwali tomorrow...so HAPPY DIWALI to everyone out there!! ^_^

I'm getting new clothes for Diwali. Yay! LOL. Well, I always do, but whatever. I'm extra thrilled this time around cos I love the colour of the cloth I gave for stitching. I'll get it tomorrow. Ideally, I should wear it first thing after a bath tomorrow, but the lady we got it stitched from apparently has a lot of orders, so she said she could only get it to us tomorrow. But whatever...I can't waaaaaaaaait!!!

Annie sent her birthday pics. She looks so good it's unfair (Teeny and I reckon it is). LOL. Mom can't believe it's you there, Annie. She says you look like a supermodel. I think thats a tad bit much, but you do look nice.

Everyone from Riyadh's changed so much it's almost unbelievable. All the guys...um...look like guys now. Haha. We girls haven't changed much, but in some ways, we have. Tina I keep meeting every year, so to me, she doesn't seem to have changed. But whatever...

I bloody want the new Westlife album...hope it's here already, so that I can get it before leaving for Ganpati Phule on Wednesday. Am coming back on Sunday. Can't wait! Am trying my best to preserve 'In Her Shoes' for the trip. LOL.

Anyhoo...I go now. Gotta get up early for Diwali tomorz.

Wuv, Deepsie.


posted by Paddy at 11:38 PM






5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

heyyy girl....see, told ya I'd check ur bloggy out every once and a while!! *huge grin*

3:21 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

not fair .... u r havin fun in ganpati phule while i hav to sit here n study for stupid chem test ..... havnt touched chem m dead .... m dead

6:13 PM 

Blogger G said:

Heyy, happi diwali!

1:37 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Stephy: Hee. Wonderful. How nice of you. *huggle*

Dani: Shukla is nuts...he wants a doctor's certificate and parent's letter for being absent for the fecking Sunday test.

Gaya: Whee! Alloooo! Same to ya!

3:07 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Best regards from NY! Buy europe from tamiflu

6:49 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile