Friday, December 02, 2005
Finally...I Update...

After a million-and-one people telling me that I should update my blog, I have decided to finally do so, EVEN though I should probably be studying Physics-I and not writing this. Haha.

Anyhoo...down to business, and finishing it as fast as is possible so that I can escape from the alluring clutches of my computer back to my studies. If only it were as easy as it sounds...

GOF is great! LOL. Robert Pattinson is HOT. In the egg scene, where he tells Harry about the prefect's bathroom, I was all 'Ooh, suggestive!'. LOL. GOF is the most fun of the movies so far. Tom had too little of a role in my opinion. I can't wait for the 6th movie, where we'll get to see him more! Whee. LOL. Suku and I have decided we must see the movie again in a normal theatre, without our bros or anyone else, so we can comment without censoring stuff. Haha.

I had to take a blood test recently, seeing as my cough is just not disappearing. It appears I am anaemic. Anyway, whatever...not like I'm too bothered by that, all I have to do is take iron supplements & stuff. I remember when I took my first blood test. The needle looked horrifyingly huge, and I was shit scared when the nurse was getting it near my arm. Then I proceeded to being rather shocked when it didn't really hurt at all, and rather intrigued by my rather scarlet blood. It's weird...my blood is kinda way darker than a normal person's usually is.

On that note, for some whacked reason, I'm actually looking forward to next week's Bio pracs, when we shall be pricking our fingers and testing our blood to find out its blood group, and blah blah blah. But then again, everyone I know seems to be looking forward to it. However, considering that 'everyone' refers to only Sukanya & Salomi though, I don't think that counts as majority votes in favour of pricking our fingers. LOL. I just hope I can find the stuff they gave us at the beginning of the year for the experiment. Why they must give it to us then is beyond me, when they can just give it to us on the day we need it, in which case all of us will actually have it when the experiment is done. Stupid people.

I have been reading the Harry Potter & The Children Of The Future universe side stories, after discovering them yesterday while checking if there was a CoF update (there isn't, but apparently it's being worked upon). They are wonderfully mad and crazy. I don't think I will ever tire of the CoF universe. It's addicting, and I am undeniably addicted. Slash rules! Hee.

LOL. That reminds me of what Flipsyde said they call their music, when they were on Go 92.5 FM for an interview. They call their music 'Slash' music, because it cannot really be classified as any one of the types. I was all hopping about happily just hearing the word 'slash'.

NOTE: If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, don't bother. If you do, and you agree with my ideas about slash ruling...good for you. If you don't agree, well...quite honestly, go to hell. Haha. ^_^

Shruti was telling me that she finally talked to Chetna about us not going to Chetna's sis' wedding. Honestly, I am rather tired of people who make a big deal out of these little things that hardly matter, and start stupid fights cos they're a little pissed off. I know we should have gone on Sunday, but really, the wedding hall was in Goregaon and we weren't too sure how to get there, and we hardly know Chetna's sis, and we were going to end up wasting away most of our one free Sunday evening in travelling there & back, and at the wedding itself. We didn't call Chetna on Sunday though, which frankly, I didn't want to do cos she would just yell at us for not coming, & anyway she would've been rather busy. I did try to call on Monday & Tuesday, but didn't get through to her. Still haven't talked to her, and I probably should, but I'm rather pissed right now. Tejaswini, who anyway said she wasn't coming, went and told Chetna that she was all ready to come, but how could she when we dropped out right at the very last moment, so Chetna was apparently all pissed at Shruti & me, & she told Shruti that when we wanted her to be there for us, she wouldn't. Hello, it was just a stupid wedding, and that too her sister's. What is the big deal?

Whatever. On to other topics. I refuse to rant on about inane rubbish, or 'Anargal Bakwaas', as Suchitra Ma'am once taught us, hee.

Sukanya & I have the best theories, really. From what Suku told me about someone asking someone else out a day back, our theory that guy-&-girl best friends are just meant to be together has just been given more solid proof. We should write a thesis on it. Of course, it would help if we could find our own guy best friends. LOL. Ooh, and our theories on ungay gays are the best. I can't believe Neil still hasn't figured what we mean by him being one. It's bloody obvious, especially after our questions to him. Haha.

Just finished watching Nach Baliye. It's fun to watch, once in a while. Delnaaz & Rajiv were eliminated, and I thought they talked awesomely at the end. Rajiv was pretty funny. Even though they got pretty bad comments from the judges, I thought they left with great spirits. It's so much nicer to watch people leave competitions sportingly, instead of crying their eyes out.

I should probably wrap up this update soon, seeing as its getting kinda long.

Last & final thing, which I've already had to tell so many people about, that I'm tired of typing about it. Hehe. All about my new found prettiness, it is. =P

It all started when I took a picture of myself, which I didn't think was awesome or anything, but was pretty decent-ish atleast. Except, it appears the picture must actually be good, because I got a lot of comments on it - nice comments. LOL. This would be the pic:




The comments I got and the people I got them from would be as follows, hehe -

Basically, the conclusion of all this is that Neily & Suku have decided I must have a fan club, like the one we made for Neilo when he was hot property, hehe. Temporarily, it has been called the "I Love Paddy" club, with Neil looking after the estranged GFs of the guys who are members, and Suku having the rather difficult job of looking after Neily's own GF. Haha. ^_^

Now I must leave, and return to Physics, or else I shall fail my mock prelims on Sunday rather miserably.

Toodles,

Deeps.

P.S. Potterpuffs are like the most adorable things ever! LOL. Here's a colourbar of Draco the Potterpuff.








posted by Paddy at 12:52 PM






18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

well that was a hell of a big update there..i was jst readin it n jt thought u write pretty good..n then i wandered off 2 how wud ma blog be if evr i had 1..wut came in2 ma mind was--"DUUUDE..TACO BELLS ARE EVRYWHERE"..lol

nyway abt that wherez the part abt shaf thing..i wasnt able 2 c ur new post so how cud i noe..i put ur blog in bookmarks..n i jst noticed it nevr really refreshed that way..so aint ma fault..

n lol nice comments u got there on ur pic..the commentors seen em yet?

6:09 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Hee. *hugs* I wuv you, you're like the only one who's finished reading, and commented LOL.

Tankoo for saying I write well. I looooooove English. It's always been my favourite-st subject. Haha.

And whee, make a blog, make a blog!!!! *pokes insistently* You must, you must. Even if it has "Duuuude, Taco Bells are everywhere" like lines. LOL.

Yes, yes you are forgiven for not realising I updated. =P

Hm, no. I don't think any of them have, except you. LOL. Neil will never bother to read so much, even though I've asked him to read my blog a million times. Shafi & Akshay don't know of my blog. Kich does, but I doubt he's even looked. And the other two weirdoes I don't know myself, so blee.

Hehe, anyway now I must go, and try my best to cover as much of Phy & Chem as possible in the next few hours before my exam. Hee. And hopefully not fail.

9:58 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

YAY!! i finally read all that!!
i think i pretty much knew all of that... so what am i sposed to say?
lol/... good luck for your exam tomm..

11:18 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

lol..ur bein 2 cheesy paddy..n nyway u dnt wanna read ma blog..trust me..=D..ahh nyway i dnt thing i can stay put n pull ita ll together..ill lose it soonr or later soo wutz the use..

n hmmm..u dint tel shaf? i told him..n well he aint one of those reader guys either but still ill tell him 2..

n abt eng..i remembr u used 2 do well in meis 2..i remember..rite?

n haha started on ur hugs again? gotta tell shaf..lol..;)

11:49 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL People tend to be cheesy after staring at Chem the whole day. And LOL, you have a point, so fine, don't get a blog.

I haven't really talked to him after that. What are you gonna tell him anyway? LOL about the hugs - I don't think I'll ever stop. Take it as a part of my ever-spontaneous and giving personality (*cough* Oh puh-leeze *cough*).

And yup, you remember well LOL, I was good at Eng in MEIS. Always have been good at it. That was the one subject in which I didn't have competition from Muzy. For Eng, the competition came from Gin & Anna.

4:44 AM 

Blogger el said:

Loooong post Paddy, am pretty amazed I got to the end.

ANYWAY.. you look good in that pic! Now you can go add my comment to your post and make it even longer!

9:43 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Moony! *huggles*

LOL I know...huge. But I had so much to say cos I didn't blog for ages.

LOL. Well, loads of other people have also commented nicely on the pic. I just put up the comments by all the guys...so blee. Didn't have the patience to put up all anyway.

Whee go see my new pics on the Shack.

8:34 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Where on the shack?
paddy - honestly - u'd sit and hug ANYTHING.. haha

10:22 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Hm...in the 'General' forum...'What do YOU look like?' topic, hee.

And hmph, shuddup. I do not need you telling the whole world I huggle anything & everything as well. Moody is more than enough.

4:20 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Lol.. everyone who knows you already knows that you'd hug ANYTHING.. lol..

2:19 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Hey i'd be a part of the latter - anyday... lol

6:36 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

*rolls eyes* Ya ya.

Think the dark blood will convince Steph to lemme back in the Dark Side, Manikins?

11:38 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

lol.. yeah - welcome to my blog..

11:16 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

except don't bother withthe latest post... or you'll just get your pants bored off you.. lol

10:34 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

guess whoz bak..bak again..??

yup itz me..[m soo jobless]

nyway dnt get any of the last comments..but whoz actually botherd..itz none of ma biz..sooo hvnt heard frm ya lately deeps..wutup?

6:38 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Mooooooooody.....

LOL. Thats just Mani & Suku going on about how to bug me.

Will tell ya bout Flipsyde Guy next time I see ya online. *grin* Hopefully I'll have stuff to add to the stuff I have to tell now after tomorrow. Hee

8:52 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

I UPDATED I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!
No i am NOT high on Cockatrice eggs again.. In fact i've been shedding me precious tears.. haha.. you'll find out why soon...
Ttata.. read me blog update/...

11:40 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Riiiiiiiiight. Whee. Will read.

11:12 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile