Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Random Crap

You know you're an Architecture student...when you have a guy in class mock asking you out with a T-scale as a substitute for flowers, not to mention how other denizens of your class seem to think that when said guy does nothing but stick a long piece of tape on your neck, it is equivalent to bondage and kinkyness.

And also, said denizens do not fail to mention how apparently the secret relationship said guy and I have been having has finally been revealed for the world to see, and how we are apparently somewhere between being BF/GF & fuck buddies. Now reaaaaallllyyy. Not that this has any relation to being an architecture student. Or maybe it does. We're ALL evidently crazy.

This week's been fun. Kinda. I suppose. Shruti's party was fun. Correction: Shruti and Atishay and Sanal and Bhuvnesh and Deepthi George's party. Except Shruti's my closest friend there...so the brain automatically attributes the party to her. Dancing was awwsum fun at the party, and it had a few too many high and drunk people, but that always adds entertainment. Entertainment is one thing guaranteed when you attend our batch's parties. Hehe. Bans and Maddy finally saw it for themselves at this party, as opposed to hearing all the archi class gossip from me. The best part of the party was Mohini & I doing our little sprinting sprees across the dance floor to escape from certain people. Ahem. Hehehe. Crazy is the word.

Now, I, was high...for sure. But somehow, two neat shots and one not so neat shot of vodka or not...brain a lil woozy or not...I don't end up doing much that is very crazy. Cos the brain still works, and makes me not make a fool of myself. Which is a good thing actually...not sure I'd even want to. But somehow I can't imagine myself acting crazy...I'd probably just sit there on the side and not provide any entertainment in the I'm-drunk-and-stupid-and-acting-crazy-for-everyone-to-see department.

But who knew, being a lil woozy in the head, actually helps to write decent diary entries. Which is something I haven't got around to doing in a while. However, I could hardly stop myself that night...that is, until the point where my head fell onto the pillow and I dozed off and my green pen made a nice big blot on the page. But I wrote a lot...more than I usually get around to writing...and two whole pages on a certain special someone. And everything I wrote was true. And somehow I've been able to write more freely in general since then. Weird.

I have now been newly christened 'Goldy The Goldfish'...like my other MILLION names aren't enough already. Thank you, Linden...not.

There is a stupid little brown grasshopper acting true to its name in my room...except for the 'grass' part of its name. *narrows eyes at insect* Go hop elsewhere, kiddo.

And now Bans is trying to kick the grasshopper out. LOL. This is funny.

I am SICK and TIRED of seeing rubbish scraps on my Orkut scrapbook. Facebook rocks my socks now, it does. I simply check Orkut because it is an obligation...and all I even get to see...is dumbass-ish people telling me my album is nice and that my name is cute and that I am cute and that I should be their friend because apparently they're very friendly people and they have 'good feelings' in their heart and our 'lyks n dislyks' match and ARRRGHHH...whatever. Like I give a shit.

My mommy and daddy and brudder and aunty are coming!!! =D =D =D

They'll be here on the 7th of May...which isn't exactly far off. And while I've been having quite a few family members dropping by to visit this semester...it's never a bad thing. Family visits are always good. =) Ooh, and I'm getting new stuff too, because the only reason they're even coming is because Athai wants to meet me since she's come down from the States. =)

I love 'Gin Soaked Boy' by 'Divine Comedy'. I swear it, the WHOLE world should hear the song. It's awwsum. =D The words are interesting. Yes, that's the word. Interesting. And the song is just so pleasing to the ears. All swingy and nice. I can't believe how hard it is to find this song and download it. I'd been trying for months together. It was such an awesome feeling to see it in Tushar's list of music.

Signing off now...I've ranted enough crap for now. =)

- Goldy The Goldfish =P


posted by Paddy at 1:07 AM






6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

random is soo right hun ! but i guess its ok ... just that when you're in 'that' kinda mood ... you resemble a goldy more ... ok .. sorry ... but you do :D

1:29 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL. Yus yus. Whatever you say.

1:33 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

hee. i have been talking to you on the phone WAYY too much these days :D

i was insisting that you be included as a goldy goldfish in that wunnerful story of ours.. but kushal says no cause you don't like it. hmph.

and that reminds me i should call your mommy :D

oh and i have heard gin soaked boy.. but i have no idea what it is! i mean i can't remember it! oh well .. its not the most unusual thing..

9:15 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Hehe. Yes, we've been talking entirely too often. And I have a feeling it'll be more once you have your hols. =P

LOL. I wanna be in story!!! Tell her I don't mind the name! =)

Call Mommy call Mommy!!!

OMG. Go hear the song, child. =P

12:49 AM 

Blogger G said:

I'm the gin in the gin soaked boy, the gin soaked boy :) Hee, it rocks!! :D

Hehe, I haven't managed to get drunk n do something dumb either. Thankfully.

See? I told you ages ago facebook rocked. Wheee for it. :)

11:29 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL. Good good.

And yus, I accept. Facebook is awwsumness. =D Hee.

12:33 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile