Monday, November 27, 2006
Life...Is AWESOME...

Now really, you'd think on the one day I make up my mind to stay up and work on my sheets...the wonderful powers above would be oh so happy that I'm finally doing something worthwhile with my time, that they would pave the way for me to do a good amount of work.

But oh nooooo, what has to happen? The main stuff I need to do my work...gets locked in Maddy's room. Brilliant, no?

Now me, with all intentions of staying up and making myself feel somehow good about it...go for a nice bath at around 12:30 am...and return back around 1...and the last thing I'm expecting is to find Maddy's door locked and bolted from the inside. Usually, that door is NEVER locked. But no no no, when Deepti Sunder intends to do work...suddenly the universe breaks its back trying its level best to make her do ZILCH. I mean, I need to draw arches, and wooo, Meester Compass Dearest is locked into another room. On this very day, my brilliant roommate HAS to decide to camp in Maddy's room...and take her insane need to lock the doors of every room she sleeps in right along with her. Hmph.

My life...like I said...is AWESOME.


posted by Paddy at 3:51 PM






7 Comments:

Blogger sukanya said:

hee. so thats why it was locked. and who would this person be> tarika or sneha?

12:40 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Hehe. T'was Tarika darlingest.

5:33 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

aaahh.. lol. the whole thing is hilarious though :P

8:44 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL yeah...I know, true Paddy style huh?

12:49 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL yeah...I know, true Paddy style huh?

12:49 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

hehe. TOTALLYY!!

11:58 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL. =P

10:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile