Friday, February 23, 2007
Room Change

I've finally moved rooms...from my room...to Bans' room. The funny part is, Room No. 207 shall always remain 'Bans' Room' to me...and never will it be 'My Room'. Hehe. Even though I've been sleeping in this room ever since I've come back from home...and pretty much living in it...except for my clothes and other belongings being strewn all over my 'ex' room. I don't think I really have an attachment as such to 210...cos really, what is there to get attached to, when all the room contains is three beds, cupboards and tables each. But I feel oddly sad about leaving my Spongebob sticker covered walls behind. *sniffles* Bye, Spongebob. It's the personalising of your room that you miss eventually...especially when the personalising was a spur-of-the-moment thing where the stickers were found and you and your roommates just stuck it all over the walls for the heck of it.

And of course the fact that 210, once had a suicide case in it. I mean, how many times are you gonna live in such a place? Hehe. =P


posted by Paddy at 3:46 PM






7 Comments:

Blogger sukanya said:

coool!! now you get to be in Ban's room!!!! us poor souls here have our own rooms (which we share with our brothers) =P

are you sure you can't peel off the spongebob stickers? =P
well at least i know what to buy you for your birthday now! hehe

1:44 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

ACK! that reminds me - your birthday is HERE!!! ack ack ack!!

oh and i am SO calling you at 11 45! that way - the only person to have wished you before me will be neil. cause he'll prolly msg you at 10 pm and say i'm off to sleep. happy birthday for tomorrow..

1:47 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Haha. You send me Spongebob stickers for my birthday...and I'll give you one. =P

Oh yay, discovery! LOL. =P =P

And okay, you may call at 11:45...hehe...not like you need my permission to tho...and Neil is SO gonna do that. Hehe. If he remembers, that is. And he better.

9:18 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

umm. where are these available? and please don't ask me to go to the R-Mall Archies or something.. its difficult enough to resist temptation as it is...

6:31 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Oh hush. I don't want Spongebob stickers. =P

12:18 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

that way i don't mess up with your birthday gift...

10:38 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Uh huh...LOL. *prays for something better than Spongebob stickers* =P

7:18 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile