Thursday, December 29, 2005
Buffoonery, Flipsyde Guys, SIB, Squishy Dogs, Murderous GFs & All That Jazz...

Boo.

Bwahaha.

Oh god I'm feeling so weird right now. I'm in this weird, zany mood where I can't study but am supremely tense about the fact that exams are like less than 2 months away. Maybe I should just go study. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE UPDATING MY BLOG? I am such a cheapskate. Argh.

On the other hand, my dahling blog does need an update desperately..hmm. LOL. Hehe.

I have suddenly discovered that Somewhere I Belong is part of a C2 archive called 'slash, vampiros y veelas'. As far as I know, SIB doesn't give the slightest implication of any of the characters being either vampires or veelas. Right now though, I'm pondering as to when Steph & I ever made Somewhere I Belong even the slightest bit slashy. SBHP slash? No thank you. LOL. No offense to the people who like it, but honestly, I think we prefer HPDM any day. Weirdness. Hee. Anyway, I'm thinking of updating the fic sometime soon hopefully(I can already hear Suku squealing in glee and muttering "Finally!" in her trademark sarcastic tones).

Oh, well. Life has been rather...exciting of late - I suppose. LOL. Starting with my cousin Roshni's Arangetram (Bharatnatyam performance by a student after she has completed her basic studies in the dance), the past few weeks have been quite good, a nice change of pace. I was compering for the Arangetram, & it turned out pretty well. Got loads of compliments for how I was dressed & how I talked, so it felt nice. And the 'Maruti' episode onstage was...amusing, to say the least. How I refrained from bursting out laughing in front of almost 80 people onstage is quite beyond me, even now. Hehe. I'm not explaining, cos you have to see it to understand the crazy humour of the incident. =P

LMFAO. I just typed in 'humour' on Thesaurus.com...and one of the words that came up was 'buffoonery'. Never has a word been so perfect in description of an amusing incident of this variety. Ha.

Anyhooo, Rosh had called my elder cuz Kartik down from the States specially for the Arangetram, & he came, as always, bearing the gifts that keep coming from my aunt. I got this humongous, adorable, ridiculously squishy, white and red stuffed dog. It looks rather like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, actually, except it doesn't have antlers. But the red nose is enough. Sukanya dahling claims the dog isn't as cute as I made it out to be on the phone. Hmph. LOL. But whatever, Rudolphesque-Squishy-Humongous-Red-&-White Dogs are LOVE. Hah. Ooh, and I also got this Christmas cap, which of course my brother had to go comment on, saying that instead of buying it for 3.99 dollars, you could get it here on the street for like 5 rupees. Seriously, when will the boy ever learn that stuff on the streets does not necessarily have great quality? Tut tut.

Whatever. Back to Kartik. Usually, its rather awkward with the two of us, cos we take a long time to get comfortable with anyone, and we're both rather quiet creatures. This time, though, I think it was nice. Spoke a lot more to him, and got along better with him than I usually do. Whee.
Dad & Bro dearest are off with Dinaz Aunty & Ramesh Chitappa & the cousins to S'pore. This is dictinctly unfair, but seeing as I desperately need to study a lot, it's OK. But Appu (that's what I call my Dad) seems to be feeling rather mean for going & leaving me here to study, so he's buying me loads of stuff. Atleast it seems that way. Hopefully he's picked up stuff for Mom too...LOL. Apparently he's got me like 3 fancy watches and some earrings. Why I need 3 watches is beyond me, since I already have a million...but whatever, atleast I know they'll be nice, cos Dad has good taste. Yay. I hope he finds the Westlife calendar & DVD I asked for, and the Cecelia Ahern books. They're coming back on Sunday...I can't waiiiiiiit!

Oh my, I completely forgot Flipsyde Guy. LOL. Anyway, first - why I named him that. This one day, ages ago, when I was in class, I was supremely bored, & Shruti & lot were rubbishing on about Arpan & how much they hate him, so I tuned them out & focussed on the convo going on between the guys behind us. So basically, I was eavesdropping. LOL. One of the guys was singing 'Someday' by 'Flipsyde' rather out-of-tune, but I was just surprised anyone even knew of Flipsyde in my oh-so-wonderful (not!) class. LOL. It was rather clear he was obsessed with the band, cos then he proceeded to ask the other guys whether they'd heard of Flipsyde, which only resulted in them staring at him rather confuzzled. Haha. I could've easily told him there was no use asking them. I was all on the verge of either bursting out laughing or turning around & insanely squealing that I loooooove Flipsyde. But of course, I didn't. I rather regret that now. *pout* So since that day, I christened him 'Flipsyde Guy'. LOL.

Anyway, since the guy comes in my bus, this other day, I purposely started singing 'Someday' while brushing past the guy while trying to get to the front of the bus, & he totally looked at me, but I didn't look back. LOL. So then, last Monday I went to class, & after a horridly boring lecture of Maya's, we were all waiting on the bus stop for the stupid 381, which NEVER comes at night. Monica even left before it came, which just means that it was taking longer than ever. Finally it did, & I successfully got down at Jain Mandir, & was all turning around to catch a rick, & who do I see getting down from the bus but Flipsyde Guy (who has no reason to get down at my stop cos he gets down at the next one. So I was just staring in confusion at him, wondering why he was getting down there, & suddenly he goes "Hi". This is basically how the conversation went.

Him: Hi.
Me: Um..hi. (What the...)
Him: You're Deepti, right?
Me: Um, yeah. (How the HECK does he know my name?! I don't even know his!)
Him: You were in Mahesh, right?
Me: Yeah, you too? (Like duuuuuuuh, female.)
Him: Yeah, I was in SB6.
Me: Oh, OK. So what's your name? (God this is so weird. I don't even remember the guy...but seeing as he wasn't even in my batch...blah)
Him: Ankit.


And blah blah blah, we didn't get to talk a lot, cos we had to go by different routes soon enough, but it was nice. And I so suspect he likes me or something, cos he still went towards Chembur Naka (which is his stop), even though he got down at my stop. But he's a nice guy, so yay. LOL. So whee, Ankit a.k.a. Flipsyde Guy likes me, or so I think. But the sad part is I haven't managed to see him after that day, cos I have been shamelessly not going to Kalra's lately.

Also, I have discovered that Moody has a GF (or maybe I should say GFs...but wudever), though it wasn't much of a discovery cos I pretty much suspected it. So I am on the way to riling up another GF of a guy who is my friend (refer Karishma a.k.a. The Biscuit = Neily's GF) & getting killed by her too. LOL. We were using the /BigKiss thingy on MSN...just because I was feeling dangerous (Yeah right...like online kisses even count...hehe). It goes something like this...

m to the double o, d, y grabs Padsy (L) // Paddy's Back In The Dark Side, Frolicking In Dead Flowers With Prongsie...And She's Gonna Be Killed By The Biscuit gets real close and plants a DEEP,WET, passionate kiss. WOW!!! That was great!

OR

Padsy (L) // Paddy's Back In The Dark Side, Frolicking In Dead Flowers With Prongsie...And She's Gonna Be Killed By The Biscuit grabs m to the double o, d, y gets real close and plants a DEEP, WET, passionate kiss. WOW!!! That was great!



*snort* Cheesy, but whatever...we had fun. LOL.

Anyhoo...signing off now. Must study Bio II.

Byaz.


posted by Paddy at 12:20 PM






36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

ahhh..pretty looong update again..n frankly i dint get most of the startin part..was weird :p

n lol..flipsyde guy? haha nice name..poor guy doesn evn noe he'z gettin so much publicity on ur blog..

n yea..u had 2 put the last part up? nutcase..dolt..lol..ahh well wnt really matter i presume..n no1 knows abt tht online stuff..soo u'll prolly live..=D

11:38 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

STUPIDHEAD! *giggles crazily*

LOL...hopefully you got everything after my explanation, except for the HPDM slash stuff I didn't explain. You can decide whether you want it explained or not, you'll prolly be better off not knowing anything. *cheeky grin*

Ah well yes, poor Ankit doesn't have any clue he's featured on my blog...but what to do...all his plight. Ahem, haha. ^_^

And ha, course I had to put that up! LOL. I find it very amusing anyway...especially the 'WOW!!! That was great!' part...is that part really necessary? Anyhoo, it doesn't matter at all, cos like u said, no one will find out. And even if they do, what is there to see anyway? *grin*

11:12 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

lol..HPDM? yea i dint get tht..ohh well forget it..if itz betr not knowin it..lol..n i got all the othr stuff aftr ur elaborate xplanation there

i was jst wonderin..y is it always poor guy? like poor ankit here..u girlz r meanoz! :p

lol..yea the "WOW" part is really amusin..like wth..lol..yup b happy u gnna live gurl..tho im plannin 2 tell "sum1" abt it..but unfortunately r 2 faaaaaar away..maybe she mite get u in the vacz or sumthin :p ..lol

3:41 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL! You are so better off not knowing...LOL. But I can always tell you if you get curious anytime.

Haha. We're not mean! Well...maybe we are...but in this case I'm not even being mean. I can't help that I want to put up something that happened involving the guy, can I? I mean, hello...obviously I wouldn't mind putting up something saying the guy seems to like me. LOL.

Oh the 'WOW!' part is hilarious. I suppose cos it's online kisses they can't be sued by people saying that 'HAH! He's/She's a HORRIBLE kisser...how dare you say it was good'...so they decided to use it. *grin* LMAO go tell your 'sum1'...I doubt she'll do anything much. Maybe she'll even conspire with me...and then...maybe you'll be the next 'poor guy'. *evil cackle*

11:07 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Moodyji... i soooooooo feel like telling you bout the preshus HPDM slash.. haha..
But since paddy is SPOSED to be the WEIRDER of the two - i shud shuddup and let her reveal it..

altho i'm surprised you haven't been aquainted wid hp/dm already.. blee

Oh the beginning part was the best - coz i didn't already know it off by heart.. haha

YAY to tyhe update of your fic!!!

And yeah well - its no fun if we ain't evil.. *shrug*

As for the latest randomness/loonyness/bizarreness:

FOOLS DIE..

~sukanya-fool

10:58 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Helloooo, HPDM is not a weird obsession. It is a perfectly valid and wonderful one, as I have made you realise, Suku dahling. But then again, I spose Moody would think it weird...so you are forgiven for saying that. Please excuse my taking offense at your statement, I was merely doing my job, as I happen to be the Torchbearer-Of-The-Greatness-Of-HPDM-Slash. LOL.

O well, Neily boy doesn't know either, does he? Though he has landed upon the right conclusions a few times. Hee.

LMAO. Oh yes, finding out that SIB belongs to such a C2 archive was quite shocking. Hee hee. Ooh, it appears Steph has written me an email...wonder of all wonders...she never does. I've gotta tell her I updated!!!! Whee!!!

Indeed, Sukanya, Fools Do Die. LMAO. So are you dying today?

-Ze Deepti Fools

6:09 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Whatever. I like this one better. There's more space for the post to spread out. And it's PINK! Whee. LOL.

Huh? There was a review by her?

No there isn't. That was for the last chapter.

LMAO at Moody finding ANYTHING weird. Oh, and I finally told him moments ago what HPDM is...LOL. Cos he asked. Hehe. So he knows. Blee.

Oh well, must go back to Physics now. And check out my profile! Whee. Finally filled in the 'About Me' area.

- Plural Girl #2

9:08 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

just know, child...that I am heart broken. How could you!

10:24 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Aw! *pats head* I'm sowwy, dahling. I was gonna put up our wonderful 'Victory Over The Light' convo...but it was taking too long...so I'll do it a little later.

And I shall rave and rant about ya...happy? *hugs Jamesiiie*

10:52 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

ahhh..well the new layout lukz pretty gud..but i aint a fan of pinkkk..nyway gud fer a change rather than the same ol'..n hello ms.plural gurl #1 (:p)[i.e.sukanyaji] ur ANYTHIN n EVRYTHIN is weird soo i find it so..:p

n so whoz this new kid on the block eh? (no offence..lol)

n yea #2 ur darling pretty fingers dint hv the heart 2 type in any verbs or transitions? lol

--zhee inzellizent 'moody' (was gonna use 'moozy' but thought othrwise..:p)

3:16 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

i mean dint hv the heart 2 type in the about me thing..(refer 2nd last line last post)

3:22 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

*pout* Pink is WUV. LOL...I ain't a big fan either...but from the blog layouts I saw...this was the best. Hee.

Ah Steph ain't no new kid on the block, Moody boy...she has commented before...she's just too lazy to read my posts unless she's mentioned hehe.

In case you dunno who she is, Stepho's my bestest onliney friendy EVAAAH! LOL. She's James/Prongs among us Marauderettes, she is...LOL. And the best sidekick in the side of the Dark too...whee. LOL.

I have darling pretty fingers? Aww! *flutters eyelashes* (/BigKiss) Hehe.

*grins at the 'Moozy' thing* Good thing you thought otherwise. Hehe.

-Ze Online GirlFriend Of Ze Muzazzir & Ze Neilzy (*beams*)

9:36 PM 

Blogger HavoK said:

HAHA me tol kari dat u my online girlfrnd n naw she even more pisd

lol flipsyde guy...yea well u 2 make a gd couple hopefully but u wuldnt wana dump ishone naw wuld u

hey enf of pakawin me n moody naw go n rob suku of her lalit wen u get bored of lalit come bak to us

moody paddy and neily the love triangle

hope kari dont read dis cuz if she does i mite juss hafta skip town n change my identity cuz she is gona hunt me down

ok so who all are in the I LOVE PADDY club
Moody
Neily
FLIPSYDE GUY
ISHONE
KUNAL
NIKHIL

neone wana make nemore additions can do so

11:16 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

EWWWW to the blog...
hha.. well its not that bad.. but i don't likes it one little bit

WOOOOOOOOOT how can the preshus ishone be sooooooo low down??
And you forgets the Gorgeous guy!!

and so many other people...

Ah well..

-plural girl #1

PS: I am NOT completely weird.. just a li'l bit..

6:17 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

ahh..thtz steph? ohh dint noe..

n the darling pretty fingers..i was xageratin..:p ..but frankly moozy suited ya..wut say? :p

n lol..i told sana abt u..daym she was pissd..she told me 2 tell u tht i m already taken..n tht u shud keep away..haha..n she got evn more pissd wen i was laffin n sed tht i dnt wanna break ur heart..lol..was fun

6:18 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

n now fer the lissstt!

now since neil here has taken care of "I LOVE PADDY CLUB" ill do the honors for "PADDY LUVS.. CLUB"

now the members go like:
FLIPSYDE GUY
ISHONE
KUNAL
NIKHIL
ASFAAN
VASHISHT
N OHH HOW CUD I FORGET SAUNIL

thtz a pretty long list there paddy..ma blessingz r with u..let it grooowww..:p

6:24 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

n daym! i forgot MOOZY! anothr addition

n btw asfaan sed he'll nevr leave ur side! :p

6:26 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

Hmm.. there was swapnil at some pointa time - "are you coming home" - but haven't heard much of him since..
(i was there and i wanted to burst out laughing)

*racks brain*

Ahhhhhhh
SIDDHARTH!!!!! SID SID SID!! (iit class)

thennnnnnnnn...
Jinx!!!!! ahahhahahahahaha....
sohail... (these be all her ex-es...)

Hmm. can't think of more..

WAIT. OMG.

OMG MOODYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! YOU"RE THE BEEEEEESSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
*does a victory dance*
you included vashisht and saunil in her list... WHEEEEE!!

5:16 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

PS: ishone comes above flipsyde guy. I mean flipsyde guy may actually be decent. Hence it totally will not do to have him first.
Now ishone (real name ishawn.. pronounced aay-shawn) is gross (from what i've heard)
and he wuvs paddy - a lot.. Plus he goes to her place at nite and throws pebbles at her window till she meets him (so that they can make out - duh)

*runs away from paddy*
*hides behind neliy and moody*

5:21 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Okaaaay, it is slightly difficult to reply to...let me see...7 comments in a row. But what choice do I have? *sigh* I don't know why I'm even bothering, actually.

First of all - HMPH! I hate all of you. This is what I get after I am a perfectly nice friend to all of you, and let you(Moody & Neily) have fun bugging your GFs.

But whatever, I know you won't stop bugging me anyway, so blah.

Neily: I think Kari is going to kill me soon. Hehe. And you keep telling me she isn't really pissed. Yeah right. Hee.

And no thanks, Lalit is not really Suku's BF anyway. But you both have real life GFs, so it makes being your online GF a lot more fun.

Oh, and if Kari does read, I think you'll need plastic surgery, not a change of identity. What if she spots you somewhere someday?

Suku: Ah well, I love my blog, so whatever. And you are SO weird, haha.

And you are SO mean. HOW HOW HOW could you say Siddharth?!!! Of all people. I hate you. I really do. HMPH.

And hah, Vashisht & Saunil are yours. They shall never be mine, cos in essentiality they are all yours.

And eek at making out with Ishawn. Have you even seen how disgusting the guy looks? I hate you even more. Hmph.

Moody: I am not going to go into how pointless it is to expect online BFs to be nice again. LOL.

And yup, that's Stepho.

Moozy suited me? In what way? Meaning you should've put your name as Moozy? Or that he did suit me? *raises eyebrow*

LOL at what you told Sana & her reaction. Honestly, you people have such insecure GFs. Tut tut. And haha at you not wanting to break my heart. And obviously it was fun...hehe.

Oh, and Moody, there's no point of making a "Paddy luvs..." Club...cos anyway the two lists always end up being the same, seeing as my friends won't have it any other way. So the lists are integrated.

And you are SO MEAN! Asfaan?! EEEK!! DO NOT make up such things again...never.

6:50 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

And since you people cannot make up your mind about my list...I'll just put together the whole list, no matter how much I might not like MOST of the people on it. Hmph. And there is no particular order, so stop protesting, Suku. And hmph, Vashisht is yours, and Nikhil is Dani's. I refuse to have
them on my list. The others I can handle.

The List:
Moozy
Moody
Neily
Saunil
Siddharth
Ajinkya a.k.a Jinx
Sohil
Swapnil
Flipsyde Guy a.k.a Ankit
Ishawn
Asfaan
Shafi
Kichu
Akshay a.k.a Gorgeous Guy (because HE called me gorgeous)
Pallav a.k.a. Toothpaste Guy (Guy on hi5)
Rishiraj (Guy on hi5)

I think that's it.

6:57 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

wheeeeee....I FEEL LOVED AGAIN!!!!! *tackles Paddy*

dude...comment on my MySpace! I feel unloved :(

9:02 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

LOL. You feel unloved and loved all at once? Hehe.

Oh well *tackles back* Will comment on your MySpace in the evening...must go study now, dahling.

9:09 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

HAha.. you sooooo have to have vashisht there? he's in chembur.. so he'll be able to stay longer for your clandestine meetings.. lol
And you can keep nikhil too.. lol
ahahhahahah
YAYAYAYAYAY!!

6:56 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

YOUU!! YOU DIDN'T COMMENT!!!

*sniff*

YOU'RE MEAN!!!

7:28 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Oh darn...sorry sweety. I haven't really been online since that day...but yet again, now...I have an exam. But I'm free later...cos then I have a 2 day break...so shall do.

*pats head*

*pouts* Forgive me?

11:22 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

nice list dahling..lol.got ur fone bak yet or not?

n moozy'z still 1st on the list..:p i knew it! *wondering how he cud beat asfaan* lol..:p

2:45 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Suku: EWW! Clandestine meetings?????!!!!!! Shut up, I'll be teasing you with Maunil next.

And Nikhil is Dani's...like I said.

Moody: Ooh I have a new phone...except I can't remember your number, and I haven't got it from the other phone yet cos it needs a new battery. Anyhoo...um, ask me for the number online. I'll tell ya there. I don't really feel like typing it here.

Hmph. I think I mentioned there was no particular order. But still, Moozy's better than Asfaan ANY DAY. Puh-leeze. You should know. You unblocked the guy AGAIN. And I'm sure you suffered.

4:33 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

haha..i was jst kiddin abt the order thing..n yup asfaan is all blokd up again..as per ur order..madamji..lol

n new number? ohh ok..fine gimme wen u come on..n ma number..shud i post it herE? naah ill giv it 2 ya wen u giv me urz

12:41 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

n WE WANT UPDATE! or rater I WANT UPDATE! lol..UPDATE!!!!

12:48 AM 

Blogger sukanya said:

i typed out this comment.. cept it never came here.. can't be bothered to type again..
haha
so you can just assumed i commente

i don't even remember what i'd said

2:09 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

I suspected this. That finally I will have more comments, because I heard that two nutty friends of mine were online together last night.

Moody: A little birdy told me someone's GF isn't talking to him.(Though I don't think Suku is a birdy. But whatever.) Hehe, what happened Moodykins? *pats head*

You had better been joking about it. Hehe. And about the number exchange thingy - wokay.

And yeah, yeah. The update's on the way. It's gonna be different from my earlier ones...less to read. Hehe. Hopefully I'll have it up soon.

Suku: Aw. LOL. LMFAO. I shall assume you commented, Sukanya dahling. *cough*

9:35 PM 

Blogger HavoK said:

hey dats a very small list

SUKU!!!! compile a new one wid more creeps in em put up a few frm ur sun too neways u have way too many so share a few wid her

7:29 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

OKAY...I officially hate you Neily. SHUT UP.

*gags Neil and shuts him up in room after locking door*

7:06 PM 

Blogger sukanya said:

BLOODY HELL...
i made a big fat list and your page expired...
I shall now sit and make another one some other day..

2:07 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

You made a list and the page expired?

EXPIRING PAGES ARE LOOOOOOOVE!!!!! ^_^

6:22 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile