Monday, May 14, 2007
Quizzyness

Found this on Raj's blog. Felt like filling it up. So I did. Pointless post, with not much thinking to do. Always a good thing. =)


Smoked a cigarette?: Never a whole cigarette. But yes, I've had a puff or two.

Crashed a friend's car?: Now for that, I'd have to be able to drive. =P

Stolen a car?: Refer last question.

Been in love?: Quite possibly. Depends on your definition of love. =)

Been dumped?: Um. No. Thanks to never having had a boyfriend. Joy.

Shoplifted?: Does encouraging someone else to do so count? =P

Been in a fist fight?: If you can find me one person who can envision me having a fist fight with anyone...I will give you a Cadbury's Dairy Milk Crackle Chocolate Bar. =P

Snuck out of your parent's house?: Um. Never had reason to, I suppose. Always had enough freedom.

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?: Um. Yes. And it sucks.
BIG time.

Been arrested?: Riiighttt...SO happening in this millennium...me getting arrested. No I haven't. Like duh.

Gone on a blind date?: Pfft. I wish. At least then I could say I've been on a date, blind or not.

Skipped school?: Yes, thank you, I have a life.

Been on a plane?: Too many times to count. =)

Seen someone die?: No. And I'm glad I haven't.

Been to Canada?: Does standing on the US side of the Niagara falls and staring
at the Canada horseshoe-y side count?

Purposely set a part of yourself on fire?: No. O_o

Been jet-skiing?: I wish. Hope to someday.

Met someone in person from the Internet?: Yup! ^_^ Colly Wolly Woo! And of course, the Westlife meeting thing...Shrutee & Natasha. Some day...I hope to meet Mani, Steph, Elinny, Gaya & Kiki too. =)

Taken pain killers?: Nope.

Flown a kite?: No.

Built a sand castle?: I spose.

Gone puddle jumping?: Ooh. Yes.

Cheated while playing a game?: Yeah. Duh.

Been lonely?: Yes. But just once in a while.

Fallen asleep at work or school/college?: Oh yes yes yes. =P

Used a fake ID?: Not really.

Felt an earthquake?: A very mild one, yes. It was kind of scary.

Touched a snake?: No. Ooh, but I'd like to.

Slept beneath the stars?: Yeah. It's a nice feeling. Though it makes you wish you had someone special to share it with. Sigh.

Been robbed?: Yeah. Unknowingly.

Been misunderstood?: Yes.

Won a contest?: Hm...yeah.

Run a red light/stop sign?: Refer 'I cannot drive and have never driven'.

Been suspended from school?: Nope. Not yet.

Been in a car accident?: Hm. Not really.

Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night?: I've managed a lot of ice cream, yes.

Walked the streets drunk?: Never actually been drunk. Tipsy, yes. A little high, yes. Drunkness...yet to come. =P

Had déjà vu?: Way too many times.

Danced in the moonlight?: No. Should try it sometime.

Witnessed a crime?: Nope.

Been obsessed with post-it notes?: Not really. But always been really fascinated with the idea of being obsessed with them.

Squished barefoot through the mud?: Um. No.

Been lost?: Hm. Yeah I think.

Been on the opposite side of the country?: Not really.

Swum in the ocean?: Yes. =)

Cried yourself to sleep?: Sigh. Yes. It's not a good feeling.

Played cops and robbers?: Yup. A long time ago.

Recently coloured with crayons: I avoid crayons at any cost. Hate them as a colouring medium. Though I definitely hate oil pastels more.

Sung karaoke?: Um yeah...I spose.

Paid for a meal with only coins?: LOL. Yes. Quite a few times, actually.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?: Loads of times. =P

Made prank phone calls?: Yup.

Caught a snow flake on your tongue?: We need snow in India!!!!! We do, we do, we do!!!!

Written a letter to Santa Claus?: No.

Blown bubbles?: Ooh. Yes. Bubble blowing = LUFF.

Bonfire on the beach?: Hm. Not really. I remember sitting around a proper bonfire like thingy when we went on that trip from school in Riyadh though. That was hardly the beach though, thanks to Riyadh being a nice and dry desert.

Cheated on a test?: Oh yes.

Gone skinny-dipping in a pool?: Um. No.


posted by Paddy at 1:15 AM






5 Comments:

Blogger sukanya said:

i like the theme. i wanna do it too. *pout* but everyone seems to have done it :(

9:12 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Hee. Then shut up and go and put it on your blog. =)

9:27 PM 

Blogger Dimple Nangia said:

nice stuff... hope u dont mind if i use it!

10:22 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

No problemo! =D

4:02 PM 

Blogger The Lad said:

Seems like you had some fun doing this!
I did..when i filled this thing..
You are a Good Sober person :)

1:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile