Friday, July 20, 2007
Revamped!

I love this!!! Check it out...my blog has been revamped, refurbished, redecorated...whatever word you want to use. =D Yay. I love my new template...and it is all thanks to Lemonade, who makes amazing blog layouts as far as I am concerned (and a lot of other people, I'm sure)...and ooh, is also a fellow Piscean. Hehe. AND is born in 1989. What more could I want? LOL.

Also, the image on top, is drawn by an artist called Kurt Halsey, who I discovered through the internet, and more particularly, Livejournal. He's amazing. And I love that something he's created is now part of my layout.

Plus, the title 'A dreamer dreams, she never dies', which comes from Champagne Supernova - a song by Oasis, which at the moment anyway, I think is one of the most amazing songs I've heard. It's 7:28 minutes long. Usually, songs that are of that length, tire you out by the end, and usually, while listening to songs of such a length, you notice the length of the songs so much that you just cannot listen after a point. However, this song...is far from tiring, and it is so insanely awesome that it's impossible to notice how long it is. The line from the song, so perfectly fits me, that it's taken precendence as my blog heading now. =D

It's been a long time since I've posted an update. I don't blog half as regularly as I would like to. In ode to my new layout, I shall try (mind you, I say try) my best to keep updating my blog regularly.

Anyway, moving on...

Yesterday was so much fun. We - Sukanya, Neil, Dani & myself (Karishma was MIA) - met up...at the usual spot...which would be that brilliant bench thing under Suku's building, which has served us so well these past few years. I tell you, that bench is one marvellous thing. Aside from the fact that everyone who enters and leaves the building stares at us, wondering what the heck we're doing there. Sooner or later, they'll throw us out...and then where-oh-where will we go?! Any attempts by us to try to go elsewhere for our meetings has been futile, so I highly doubt we will find any other place.

LOL. This just got me thinking...what if we meet up there even when we're like forty or something?! Oh my.

We told Neil about our wonderful movie. I think he liked it, judging by his fits of laughter every two minutes during the telling. Haha. All in all, I don't think we've ever laughed as much as we did yesterday. Also, Sukanya has very kindly declared me a loser because I'm leaving before her birthday, supplemented with an 'L' formed by her finger and thumb on my forehead. She shall live to regret this!!! Towards the end, however, Neil started discussing his theory containing bits and bytes and compression and what not. I understood some parts...but in sum total all I was, was totally confused and so not getting what was being discussed. The worst part was that even Dani got what was happening. So basically I sat there, feeling like a dumb blonde, and feeling it would be all too mean to interrupt this apparently stimulating discussion. Oh well, aside from that though, the evening was totally fun, so whatever.

I'll be leaving to Manipal in 9 days! I can't believe it. *sob* I don't want to go back!!!

Anyhoo. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows will be out tomorrow! But I shall be in Manoribel. Thankfully that means I won't have to sit around worrying over the book till Suku's done with it and is ready to hand it over.

I think I should leave now though. Getting some sleep before the trip is probably a good idea, seeing as we're leaving in the morning and I need to get up to pack. So I shall stop here.


posted by Paddy at 11:11 PM






6 Comments:

Blogger sukanya said:

looks niiice!!!

and like i said - go a coupla days late.. then you don't get that BIG FAT "L"!! =P


and where the hell are the "secrets" ?

11:35 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous said:

and HELLOOOO - you cannot be a blond even if you wanna!!!!!!

=D

11:38 AM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Oh hush, when you see your present it won't matter anymoreee! =P

And um, the secrets shall...come...

Haha. I didn't say I was! I said I felt like it! Thanks to YOU mean people, talking about things that made no sense to me. =P

12:23 PM 

Blogger Tucson Hydrocontrols said:

you chics are so lucky she makes only girlie blog designs! hmph!

nicely done tho!.. n i already cribbed to su about how jelous i am about ur steps.. im gonna hang out with my friends there as well now!!

cheers

im raj btw..

9:58 PM 

Blogger Paddy said:

Ahaha, are you serious? She won't make you a design?! Tsk tsk. =P

LOL. You should come hang out on the katta...awwsumest place evah! Hehe.

And yeah I know who you are, thanks to Suku. =)

Thanks for the comment!

10:26 PM 

Blogger Shayeri said:

ooh, nice template! lemonade outdid herself again. :)

and i think champagne supernova is really soothing, espcially the nature sounds in it!!

10:36 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Deepti. Goldfish. Deebadi. Paddy. Carrot. Lambu 5'7". Tweety. Donkey Goddess. Piscean. Bombay. Manipal. India. ♥The Solanki Boy♥. Hee. Clumsy. Romantic. Kiddish. Kinky. Secretive. Obsessive About English Grammar & Spelling. Art. Craft. Random Stationery. Writing. Books. Music. Reading. Fanfiction. Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy. HPDM Slash. The Marauders. Sirius Black. James Potter. Tom Felton. Hrithik Roshan. Adrien Brody. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy. Eric Dane. McSteamy. Dead Poets' Society. Calvin & Hobbes. Asterix & Obelix. Chocolate.

View My Complete Profile